- President: Cristina Alonso (Rutas de Vino–Vintage Spain)
- Vicepresident: Gabriella Ranelli (Tenedor Tours)
- Secretary: Jaime Baeza (GourmetMadrid)
- Treasurer: José Manuel Calleja (Eventos de Cata)
- Vocals: Carlotta Casciola (Alacarta Wine Tours).
The Spanish Food and Wine Tourism Association is a non profit, national, professional business association that represents and speaks for the common interests and concerns of travel professionals specialized in Wine and Food Tourism in Spain. Its purpose is to promote new trends in the leisure market by offering exciting new and unique suggestions to satisfy travelers in Spain.
February 17, 2009 The Spanish Food and Wine Tourism Association is established.
The association is composed of members who comply with the following requirements: companies who are dedicated to food and wine tourism; who have fiscal domicile in Spain; and who are legally set up to work in this sector (travel agencies, etc).